Terms and Condition
Data Recovery Service Terms & Conditions
- The client authorizes Universe Infosoft or its agents to conduct an evaluation of the media sent to determine the nature of the damage and provide an estimate of the data recovery cost and turnaround. The evaluation is free and no work beyond this evaluation will be charged without explicit client approval.
- The client authorizes Universe Infosoft, its employees, independent contractors, and agents, to receive and transport this media/equipment/data to, from and between their facilities. The client hereby represents, warrants, and affirms that he / she or it is the owner or the authorized representative of the owner of the property and all of the information and data stored on said property.
2. Failure to claim property
- Any property left with Universe Infosoft unclaimed for 30 days, will be disposed or recycled. At which time, Universe Infosoft shall have no liability to the client or any third party.
3. Limited Liability
- Universe Infosoft shall not be liable as a result of this agreement or the performance of any data recovery services or evaluation of the possibility of providing data recovery services, for any claims regarding the physical functioning of equipment OR media or the condition or existence of data on storage media supplied before, during or after service.
THE CLIENT UNDERSTANDS THAT DATA RECOVERY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
- All data recovered will be kept for a period of 10 days after successful delivery to customer No charge will be made in the destruction of data. Data will be destroyed and thereafter no further records will be kept.
- Universe Infosoft agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from client equipment to any third parties except to employees , independent contractors, lawyers, or agents of Universe Infosoft subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
- Payment is due in full upon completion of successful recovery, prior to release of data (whether shipped, picked up or downloaded), unless by special previous arrangement.
- The client agrees to pay for data recovery even if Universe Infosoft has partially recovered the data.
- No-data no-fee applies only when no data recovery is possible. Accepted some extra charge like cartage and raid recovery, NAS/ server recovery diagnose.
- The client is financially responsible for all shipping costs, custom duties and taxes to and from Universe Infosoft.
- Universe Infosoft makes no warranty, express or implied, and Universe Infosoft disclaims any warranty of any kind, for the services being provided or discussed hereunder.
IT Services Terms & Conditions
Universe Infosoft will not be responsible for any data loss in case of hardware failure. We highly advice you to keep backup of your website at your local machine.
When you subscribe to our services, you are subscribing to a pre-paid service. All payments will be charged using PayPal or Money bookers Account. Renewal notices are sent several times via e-mail from 30 to 0 days before the renewal date. Accounts 7 days past due will be disabled. Accounts 15 days past due will require a `700.00 fee to enable. We only accept Cheque, PayPal and Money bookers for payment of services. In the event that your yearly charge is denied and we are unable to contact you, then the aforementioned fees to enable your account shall apply. Please address any questions regarding payment to Universe Infosoft sales.
Our service plans are designed to accommodate the majority of usage scenarios given the needs of our customers. However, your usage may vary and require additional allocations, specifically in the areas of storage and traffic. We will never charge your card automatically if your account requires more resources. You must keep your e-mail address updated within your cPanel, so that you may receive an e-mail when your account reaches certain limits determined solely by our system, ie. bandwidth exceedment warning at 80% at which time you may contact us to purchase a higher transfer quota for your account. If you do not contact us, the system will suspend your site if your allotments exceed.
If you choose to engage in marketing your site and/or services via e-mail please heed the following. The only permitted form of e-mail marketing is that in which the list is Opt In. By definition, opt-in is where people provide you with their e-mail address specifically requesting to be on your e-mail list for information about your site and/or service. If we find your account transmitting e-mail to persons that did not authorize such activity, that is grounds to suspend and terminate your site. Note: On the flip side, the joining of an opt-in e-mail list does not guarantee the legitimacy of such a list. Please contact us before taking any steps so that you will not be a victim of spam from second and third parties of such lists.
UCE, UBE, Spam:-
Universe Infosoft has a zero tolerance policy regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE) and unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE) also known as spam. The definition of spam: An electronic message is Spam IF: (1) the recipients personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND (2) the recipient has not verifiable granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND (3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender. You will be cited with "UCE/UBE Abuse" if you send any e-mail to persons who have not specifically asked to receive e-mail from you. The sending origin of such e-mail is irrelevant. Upon confirmation of abuse, any Universe Infosoft customer engaging in this practice will have their service suspended. Not only does spam place a strain on the server that can negatively effect that server uptime record and performance record, you subject that server to the possibility of being blacklisted. If your site will be sending mailings out to subscribers, this is a checklist of what you are required to do: # You must not try to hide, forge or misrepresent the sender of the e-mail and sending site of the e-mail. # Bulk mailings must specifically state how the personal e-mail addresses were obtained and must indicate the frequency of the mailing. # Bulk mailings should contain simple and obvious unsubscribe mechanisms. We recommend that this be in the form of a working link to a one-click unsubscribe system; however, a valid reply to address may be used instead. # All subscription based e-mail must have valid, non-electronic, contact information for the sending organization in the text of each e-mail including either a phone number or physical mailing address. # All bulk e-mail must be solicited, meaning that the sender has an existing and provable relationship with the e-mail recipient and the recipient has not requested not to receive future mailings from the sender. Documentation of the relationship between the sender and the recipient must be made available to AOL upon request. Prohibited Uses of Universe Infosoft Hosting Systems and Services Regarding Spam # Sending Unsolicited Bulk E-mail ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk E-mail through Universe Infosoft servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, e-mail address or utilizing any resource hosted on Universe Infosoft servers, is prohibited. Universe Infosoft accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider. # Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing e-mail addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the e-mail address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Universe Infosoft customers must be Closed-loop (Confirmed Opt-in). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of e-mail addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any BGSA-hosted domain, or referencing any BGSA account, is prohibited. # Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.