RAID Server Recovery
Most RAID systems are specifically designed to guard against data loss, but they are still susceptible to total system failures.
We understand the importance and critical nature of these types of raid system failures. This make a critical injure to your business. UI Data Recovery understands your critical situation of raid down time and we can help you swiftly get your business back
Intel | Lenovo | Apple Mac | Compaq/HP | Dell| Fujitsu Siemens | Stratus | Sun Systems | IBM | Acer | ASUS | NEC | All other Manufacturers
We are able to recover data from all major operating systems including:
- MAC OS X Serve | UNIX Servers | Linux Servers
- Windows NT Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server
- Windows Small Business Server (SBS) - All versions.
- Windows Exchange Server - All versions.
- Windows SQL Server - All versions.
Why RAID Server fail?
- Damaged or Lost RAID Configurations
- Failed Software or Operating System Upgrade
- Damaged Striping
- Rebuild RAID Failure
- RAID Controller Failure
- Formatted Drive(s)
- Multiple Hard Drive Crashes
- Corrupt or Damaged Partition Table
- Drive Not Booting - Missing or Deleted File/Directory
- Inaccessible Drive(s)
- Clicking Drive(s)
- Fire/Flood Damage
"Do not rebuild the RAID server this will compound the failure or destroy the data" Server data recovery services are a specialist area for UI Data Recovery.
Server and RAID data loss require professional solutions and methods to recover this type of critical data loss. Get Professional RAID Server Recovery and Repair services.