Format Data Recovery
Reformatting a Hard disk drive does not destroy the data completely. We can recover data in case of several time of drive formatting. A most important fact about successfully recovery from the formatted drive depend on the more you continue to use your computer make more to the less percentage of data recover. Because you continues writing on your data.
Disk format process erases all tracking information of storage area on the disk drive, And tests reliability for all sectors, filter bad sectors (if any), and allocate internal storage address for later use.
Storages devices File System formats:
- NTFS (Vx.x, NTFS V6.0). HFS and HFS+, HPFS, UFS.
- FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT),
- Linux SWAP and UDF.Ext(ext2, ext3, ext4).
- NFS, AFS, SMB protocols
Reasons for needing data recovery (formatted cases):
- Accidentally formatted storage drive
- Accidentally used system recovery or system restore
- Format a hard drive when forgot your needed files
- Computer repair wanders formatted your computer system without backing up your data
When you encounter such case, you have to find a data recovery wander directly to recover the lost data from your formatted storage drive.